Mr. KL Rahul is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million, which when expressed in Indian Rupees is equivalent to approximately Rs. 79 Crore (i.e. approximately INR Seventy-Nine Crore).
Cricket was KL Rahul’s primary means of financial support and wealth accumulation. Moreover, Mr. KL Rahul has an extremely high brand value and he is the most respected player all over the world.
In addition to this, it earns a significant amount of money from a host of international and domestic cricket tournaments in addition to the football competition known as the Indian Premier League (IPL).
Net worth of KL Rahul
On top of that, he gets paid a significant sum of money to endorse a variety of businesses. It is believed that the wealth and income of KL Rahul has increased by a factor of forty percent over the past few years.
|Net worth in 2022||$10 million|
|Net worth in Indian Rupees||Rs. 75 billion|
|Monthly income and salary||1.5 crores +|
|Annual revenue||17 Crores +|
KL Rahul Salary
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has provided the latest update on its website, in which it disclosed the official salaries of all Indian cricketers.
Also refer to Virender Sehwag net worth
Contracts have been signed by all 28 male cricketers, including nine batsmen, five all-rounders, 11 bowlers and three wicketkeepers.
Now that we have KL Rahul’s payroll details in front of us, we can share them with you! It costs INR 7 crore for KL Rahul to be recognized as grade A+, and hence he gets all the money.
On top of that, the Lucknow Super Giants will pay him a total of INR 17 crore in 2022, making him the most expensive player in the Indian Premier League.
A raise of Rs. 6 crores has been awarded to Rahul, whose previous salary was Rs. 11 crores every season between the years 2018 to 2021. This means the player is in the Grade A+ category.
KL Rahul Income from endorsement
KL Rahul has become a sought after brand ambassador for a growing number of companies due to his growing popularity among the country’s younger generation over the past few years.
Each endorsement comes with a price tag of around Rs 10 lakh, and it works with a wide range of businesses.
This list includes a large number of different companies and organizations including Cure Fit, Gully, Red Bull, Tata Nexon, Bharat Pe, Boat and the Reserve Bank of India.
In the years to come, this total number of brands will simply continue to increase.
KL Rahul earns a lot of money thanks to the fact that he has millions of followers on Instagram. As a result, he charges a lot of money for every post he posts on Instagram.
|Brand approval fees||Ten lakh rupees is what he charges for each endorsement he receives.|
Interesting facts about KL Rahul
- Kannur Lokesh Rahul, who plays cricket for India, was born on April 18, 1992, which makes him 30 years old at the moment. Even though he was born in Mangalore, Karnataka, he considers Bangalore his home even though it is in the state of Karnataka.
- KL Rahul’s father, KN Lokesh, is a professor in the field of civil engineering and was previously the director of the Karnataka National Institute of Technology. His mother, Rajeshwari, teaches history at university level. His brother Bhavna is the younger of the two.
- KL Rahul owns a luxurious luxury property in Mangalore. On top of that, he is the proud owner of a large number of real estate properties scattered across several different countries.
- The Lucknow Super Giants captain has been romantically involved with actress Athiya Shetty for three years, and the pair announced their relationship to the world just over a year ago. Since then, Rahul and Athiya have worked together on an advertising campaign and made public appearances side by side.
- KL Rahul’s collection consists of a relatively small number of automobiles. KL Rahul can be very proud to be the owner of a prestigious collection of high-end automobiles. KL Rahul owns several makes and models of automobiles, including a Mercedes-AMG C 43.
- His performances for Sunrisers Hyderabad in 2014 and 2015 were below average. Lokesh Rahul transferred from Delhi Daredevils to Royal Challengers Bangalore in the days leading up to the 2016 Indian Premier League season.
- His IPL campaign saw him score 397 points with a strike rate of 170 and averaging 44.11 points per game. Even though his team made it to the league game, he couldn’t stop Sunrisers Hyderabad from prevailing and winning the game.
- It is generally accepted that KL Rahul is one of the cricketers in the current Indian cricket team who possesses the greatest flair on the pitch. He is well known, especially when it comes to social media. On Instagram, he has a following of six million people. Problems with his use of social media have hampered the career of cricketer KL Rahul.
- KL Rahul made history by being the first striker from Karnataka to achieve a triple century in the Ranji Trophy. As a direct result, in 2016 he made history by becoming the first Indian opener to score a century on his first One-Day International.
- In the same year, an Indian player also set the record for the fastest T20 century ever scored. In a game they ended up losing, he hit a century on 46 balls. One and only one opener has ever scored a century in the first innings of a One Day International or Test match.
- In 2017, Rahul made history by being the first player in the history of international cricket to score a century in all three formats of the game. In just 20 innings, he achieved this remarkable feat. As a direct result of this, Rahul also set a new Indian Premier League record for fastest half-century.
- In addition to this, he holds the record for the first batsman in the history of the game to score a century while hitting a six in each of three different versions of the game.
- Wisden India Almanack Cricketer of the Year was awarded to KL Rahul in 2018.
- He is one of the most famous players in Team India and since he started dating Athiya Shetty, he is getting more headlines. The couple are happy together and we are waiting to hear the couple’s wedding date.
|Real name||Kannur Lokesh Rahul|
|Date of Birth||April 18, 1992|
|Height||1.80m (5ft 9in)|
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is KL Rahul net worth?
Around $10 million is the entire wealth of KL Rahul (Rs.75 Crores)
2. How old is KL Rahul?
KL Rahul has reached the age of 29.
3. How much does KL Rahul earn?
KL Rahul’s annual salary is said to be Rs 17 crore.
4. How tall is KL Rahul?
KL Rahul’s height is 5’9″ (1.8m).
Take a look at: Sanju Samson net worth